Steps to Register:
1. Choose your class(es)
2. Register for your class(es) – you can register by mail or online.
a. By Mail - please download the registration form and see information below for submitting fees by mail.
Online registration requires a valid e-mail address. Once registration is complete, you will receive an e-mail indicating that your registration has been accepted. This e-mail will direct you to a link to our secure processor where you will be asked to make a credit card payment for your class fees.
3. Pay your class fees
a. By Mail
If you prefer to pay via check or money order, please download the registration form, enter the requested information, and mail the registration form with your payment to:
Blackhawk Technical College
P.O. Box 5009
Janesville, WI 53547-5009
You will receive a confirmation email with payment information including your total fee, login information, and a link to TouchNet, our secure online payment processor. You must pay within the next two business days. Failure to pay your class fees in a timely manner may result in late fees and/or collection proceedings, both of which may significantly increase the amount you owe.
Early registration is encouraged to ensure enrollment!
Please register early. The decision to run or cancel a class is made 7-10 days prior to the start date
- By submitting this information you are agreeing to your registration to the courses listed.
- Failure to attend your class(es) does not constitute a withdrawal or a possible refund.
- If you are unable to attend, you must contact Registration at 608.757.7661 prior to the first day of class to withdraw and receive a tuition refund.
- You are responsible for knowing the date(s), time(s), and location(s) of your class(es).
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when your registration is entered.
- You must submit payment within two business days, or prior to the beginning of the class, whichever is earlier.
- You will be notified in the event of class cancellation or postponement.
- You are not registering in real time, so classes may be full at the time of your submission. You will be contacted by the college in such a situation.
- Please allow three business days for your registration to be processed. After that time, you may contact Registration at 608.757.7661 with questions.
Thank you for your registration!